The primary purpose we collect personal information will be to
• for project marketing purposes;
• to assist in determining residential development and investment opportunities;
• for investing in property development projects;
• delivering project management services, or any other service in connection with our business.
We may also use or disclose the personal information for other secondary purposes, such as:
• to invite you to events;
• in connection with tendering for building development projects;
• to provide you with services and product updates that are relevant to you or your business;
• to provide you with tailored market offers, products and incentives;
• to provide you with information on other initiatives undertaken by us;
• to assist in our customer profiling, so we can provide you with an enhanced customer experience; and
• for research purposes.
Our usual process of collecting personal information is to collect the personal information directly from you. However, we might also collect personal information from other sources, such as through forms you complete, from your transaction history with us, website cookies, referrals, marketing and business development events or from other third party providers. We will only collect the personal information from these other sources if it is in connection with Urblox services.
The information is usually collected before and during the course of us providing the Services to you.
If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. In some cases it may be possible for you to provide us with some but not other personal information. For example, if you are a prospective client, you do not need to provide us with all your personal information unless you wish to progress with an investment or transaction. You can ask us if this is possible when making initial enquiries.
Depending on the particular Service we are providing to you, your personal information might be disclosed to other entities, such as:
• other service providers or referral partners in order to provide the Services to you, or to assist our functions or activities (such as law firms);
• external auditors and professional advisers;
• government bodies;
• third party technology providers; and
• any other third parties incidental to us carrying out our functions as a professional real estate agency or in providing the Services.
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information to overseas entities, if it is necessary in providing the Services to you in the most efficient way. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas entities use the personal information in a way that is compliant with the Australian Privacy Principles and other relevant privacy laws.